Latam Sales Manager
What will you do?
- Sign and launch New Projects for clients/ advertisers;
- Develop relationships at all levels (from media planner to board director);
- Maximize customer retention through development of relationships with key accounts;
- Reach and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to overall team goals;
- Manage own portfolio of clients to grow revenues and margin;
- Identify and understand trends within industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply learnings to help generate further new business;
- Work incredibly smart to meet or exceed goals;
- Represent Afilio in conferences and events;
What do we need?
- Minimum 3 years local digital media sales experience;
- Be familiar with online performance business (* affiliate network, *digital agency, * dsp, *something similar);
- Good LATAM contacts;
- Proven sales experience and strong track record of driving new business;
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels;
- High levels of communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic small team environment;
- Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry;
- Knowledge of competing products is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Desire to succeed;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in Portuguese;
- Spanish as mother language;
Based in São Paulo, Mexico or Argentina.
Veja fazer parte do nosso time. INSCREVA-SE!